Are you looking for a tree surgeon job? We are looking for an experienced climbing arborist AND/OR a trainee tree surgeon.
The positions are part-time, on a self-employed basis.
The successful candidate’s qualifications, skills, and experience will determine their fixed pay rate per day, from £90-£190. If you’re starting out in tree surgery, this is a great opportunity to train with one of the best companies in the industry.
Depending on your experience as a tree surgeon, you will either support the main climber on jobs, and/or take the lead on climbs. It’s a small company, and the workload and tasks are shared.
Ideally, candidates will be able to show some or all of the following, and be keen to fill in any gaps:
- A love of and respect for trees and climbing them.
- Personal Protective Equipment: chainsaw helmet, chainsaw boots and chainsaw trousers.
- A full, LOLER certified climbing kit, including cambium saver, with hand saw and secateurs.
- Chainsaw qualifications CS 30, 31, 38, and 39, or equivalent.
- An understanding of the fundamentals of pruning.
- An excellent work ethic.
- Respect for safety, equipment, colleagues, and customers and their property.
- A positive, proactive approach towards getting the job done, whether that is in the tree, on the ground, or sharpening a chainsaw.
- An appreciation of our company ethos: safety, efficiency, professionalism.
Might this be you? Then please complete the form below, attaching your CV with contact details for two references, chainsaw qualifications and driving license if you have them. Please explain what makes you the best candidate for the job, and ensure you detail any relevant skills and experience. This could be your ideal tree surgeon job.
Due to limited administrative capacity we will only be able to respond to candidates we select for interview.