Here are the before and after photos showing our work pruning a holly tree. The customer understandably felt the tree was getting too big for the front garden, taking too much light from it and the houses. Also, the (prickly) lower branches were in the way of the path to the front door, and the pedestrian footpath. So the owner hired us to:
- reduce height by about six feet.
- reduce width by about 2-3 feet.
- remove lower branches up to a height of about 8 feet above ground level to improve head clearance.
- remove dead branches over about 1-2” in diameter at the base (standard).
- remove any cuttings arising from our work (standard).
If you’ve liked our work pruning a holly tree, and would like to discuss how we can help with your trees, hedges, shrubs or climbing plants, please get in touch.